Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Are wild boars legally allowed to be house pets in the state of Pennsylvania?

A friend of mine is curious to know if wild boars can be house pets in the state of Pennsylvania. I told him no, but I cannot find any websites that say yes or no. Thanks|||I don't know, but I would call animal control in his county and ask them...I lived in the national forest in Pike county PA and the laws were very relaxed there. Even calling and making a complaint the animal control people don't show up for weeks to investigate. People had all kinds of animals on their properties, we had a pet wolf/dog...and wolves are illegal. BUT... it sounds like a really dumb idea, because bores really stink and even outside in a pen and shed with straw or chips...it is a lot of work and money to keep them clean and fed and well cared for.|||probably....but why??!

No comments:

Post a Comment