Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are you getting your pets for Christmas?

What are you getting for your pets for Christmas? I feel it's important while people are opening gifts that the animals know that you love them. What I did with my three kittens is I got them this flat thing with tubing and a ball attached to it that they can play with, two balls, and 2 bags of cat food. I got my dog a tennis ball and a big glow in the dark ball and I will also be getting him one of the big giant bones.





So, what did you get your pets or what are you going to get them?|||A stocking with chew toys, lol.|||I plan to give my two small Chihuahuas this motorized mouse toy. I know it's made for cats but my Chihuahuas tend to act like cats alot. Weird!





For my Boxer plan to give him a big ol'bag of tennis balls and that thing-a-ma-jig that you put the tennis ball in and then launch the ball out of it. He will be super excited. Hopefully, after all that running and chasing he will be very tired!!!|||My dog (female)


Name: Angel


Age:6 years old








im going to get her a new big fluffy bed, a treat stocking, a dog loofa toy, and a big bag of pig ears





My Ferret (male)


Name: Duke


Age:10 months





im going ot get him a hide and sleep tent, loads of treats, loads of tubes, and crackling bed and tube, and a new hammock





My Gerbil (female)


Name: Presley


Age: 1 years old





im going to get her bunches of toilet paper rolls, yogurt treats, bananas, pumpkins seeds, seed paste, shreded paper to lay on, wooden tubes and,3 wooden houeses (she loves those)|||The dogs are getting a stocking full of toys, some more toys wrapped up ;) and new collars.





The indor cat is getting treats and a collar in her stocking (she hates toys).





The outdoor (barn) cats will each get a can of canned cat food as a treat (they only eat dry).|||I usually get them toys or a new special kind of treat or something like that.





This year we're thinking about getting the PediPaws thing or maybe one of the (I don't remember what it's called) things that help with shedding as well as the other stuff.





:)|||I am getting my Lhasa Apso a rawhide bone and maybe one of those toys that has 2 tennis balls connected by a short piece of nylon rope|||My dogs getting a new kong frisbee, hes already chewed threw two but he likes them.|||i think i will get my dogs a huge bone for my rottie and a smaller one for the spaniel lol|||Some small toys for it to play with|||My Rabbit will be getting some treats/food... A pet bed and a new litter box... Our dog will get treats/and toys...

No comments:

Post a Comment