Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you treat your pets better than human beings?

I have 7 hamsters with 4 Bettas. And people always tell me that I treat my pets better than myself since I spend a lot of money on them. And I think they're right, I actually treat my pets better than myself, friends and even my family. Another thing is I have an anger problem for the littlest thing for people but no anger for pets. So I was wondering if you too treat your pets better than people and yourself?|||It usually depends on the person. It's OK to spoil your pet, as most people do participate in that activity. Even if you buy them more stuff, and people say you like them more, pets don't usually get to play with each other. You're the only one that can give them attention. Friends and family can communicate with other people. I wouldn't worry about what your friends say. I do, however, do the same thing. I often spend more time with my pets then I do my family; I think a lot of people do.|||well, ppl are wrong about you, i guess.


see, you OWN your pets, so you wanna be nice to them, give em the best, treat em the best, and your pets don't anger you, do they? i treat my pets really nice, just like you do. and i spend a lot of money on them too. anger problem, eh? well, you need more pateince and you have to try to be cool, i guess. try to "communicate" more with ppl.





hope that helps|||I certainly treat my animals health better than I treat myself.


I honestly believe I spend more time and money on preventative medicine and the "simple" vet visits for my animals, yet, I myself have not been to a doctor in years.





I do tend to have some moments of frustration with some of my animals on some days.


It absolutely drives me nuts when I am trying to take hay out to the horses and they want to grab it from my hands or from the wheel barrow. More times being in the way and making a mess, but not enough to cause me to be physical toward them, but certainly enough that makes me raise my voice at them type of thing.





So yes, I would probably say I treat animals better than humans...at least myself for sure!|||Yes I certainly do spend a lot on my animals. Sometimes I think our animals live better than some other people!!


I like to spoil my animals rotten.


They are so cute though, it is hard to say no.|||If we most of us treated everyone human as well as we treat our pets, the world would be a much better place.


I treat my 7 pets well and I believe that I treat all humans with equal respect.|||I do. I'll spend more time with my pets than other family or friends. Anytime I get money, all I can think of is what new toy should I get them. And if family spill something I'll argue forever but the moment my dog accidently jumps and spills something i can't help but say its ok and laugh. I just can't help it. How can i get mad at her with those cute little puppy eyes she gives me?|||I have to agree with kelsey a. Animals will love you no matter what, they will even give they're life for you. What human would do that.|||I do. My pets are nicer than most humans. They deserve to be treated better.|||My pets love me and they show it by greeting me at the door keeping me warm at night and setting with me so on and so forth.....my family loves me they show it by stabbing me in the back, and friends what does that word mean again. So yeah I royally spoil my rotts and kitten. They deserve it.|||You sound like my twin. Our seven katz can literally do no wrong because they are CATS, and while I'm sure they understand me, I'm not sure they understand the concept of paying attention. My husband and kids run a very close second to them. Very few people I know treat me as well as my cats do, they are mean and backstabbing and scheming. Why waste my time? Yes, I do treat my cats better than I do most people. Hooray for us.|||depends on the people and the pets...........combinations are important ....some types of pet's aren't good with some kinds of people|||YOU SHOULD TREAT THEM BETTER|||i sure do... i just got a 5 week old puppy that was stranded...and im spending all my free time nuturing her...i love her so much..she makes my heart melt..its awesome having them need you sooooo much.. i cant wait to see the dog she becomes...happy holidays to you and your critters....jessi and nougat|||duuuuuuuuuuh!!!!! people are mean and cruel and stupid and evil. animals are kind, loving, understanding.|||yes, i like animals better than people|||Not my immediate family. But yes everyone else....I would and always would take my critter over people any day. Critters do help with socialization with humans too...I bet if you thought about it I bet you have some great conversation with people about your pets..:0)


My children get along with critters very well too...

No comments:

Post a Comment