Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What does it mean to dream that you are always trying to make sure your pets are safe?

Ever since I was little I would have dreams with different settings and situations, often the situations were dangerous or unsafe, like tornadoes or volcanoes or fires, but a reoccurring them is that I would always try to make sure my pets and family were safe, most often my pets were the ones I was trying to save.. What does this mean when I dream about trying to protect my pets?|||I have these dreams frequently too and they're always very distressing. I'd say that it's because you love your pets dearly and would be devastated if anything were to happen to them, and perhaps you're subconsciously worried that something will in the near future.|||I have these dreams frequently too and they're always very distressing. I'd say that it's because you love your pets dearly and would be devastated if anything were to happen to them, and perhaps you're subconsciously worried that something will in the near future. It's crazy how much we rely on our pets even though we're the ones who look after them! Also, perhaps the reason you're trying to save them more than your family is because your family can look after themselves, whereas you are the sole carer for your pets and they would be pretty much helpless in dangerous situations like these so you feel the need to protect them more.|||i have had these kinds of dreams too. but in my dreams, it always seems like i cant help them. sometimes i wake up crying. i know my ex girlfriend used to wake me up at night cuz i was having nightmares about something bad happening. who knows why we do it. maybe we are just worried about our little buddies. who knows.|||Nothing bad, but your very worried/ paranoid of the fact you may not be able to controll the saftey of your fellow fury friends. Im kinda like that. I mosty fear of fires though in my house if we lost everything including my animals :(

No comments:

Post a Comment