Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do you feel about pets and their owners?

do you think because there are people out there that don't treat their animals like people, dressing them up, babying them etc...(you know what i'm talking about) that it means they don't love their pets? personally, i love my pets but they're animals, you know?|||i live my dog so much i dont know how anyone could not take care of them|||i dont know how ppl could abuse and starve their pet... i mean the pet didnt do nothing to them. i bet if they wherer that animal and felt how being abused is like they prolly would do evrything they can for our animals

Report Abuse


|||I love my pets too, but I am not going to spend the money on clothes for them just to have them rip them off the first chance they get.|||i think as long as you keep them healthy and spend some time with them(walking,rubbing their belly) i think u love them even though i'm a person who babies my dog.|||I don麓t think dressing your pet up is a sign you love it, most pets seem to hate it anyway, so as long as you feed them right and take them for walks and play with them and everything, no one can say you don麓t love your pets.|||I have 1 dog that has to wear clothes a lot of the time. She gets cold easily. It is funny because when she had her shirt on the other dog wanted to wear clothes. So I got her a t shirt too and let her wear it for about 5 min. at a time until she started panting too bad. I think she learned her lesson cause she does not seem to want to wear it even if her sister is dressed. Rue 21 had little dog t shirts for 3 dollars, but I have seen dog stuff for over 50 dollars. Yes, although I love my dogs very much I have to agree they are animals.|||I agree with you that animals shouldn't be dressed and powdered, and so on , in this case they really are animal, and I give you right , that would be selfish to get treatments for animals just because we don't want to miss them. and I am sorry if I thought you just didn't want to spend money on your pet, and just let them die because of the money, but for your Question, animals as well as children are helpless and dependent on us, they can do very little for themselves, that is why I think, if we really don't love them , and cannot take care of them, shouldn't have them, and we should never have them just for show , as it is in lots of cases some people use them and carry them like hand bags.


I wish you lots of fun with you dog. I am sure he loves you dearly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment