Saturday, November 19, 2011

What airlines allows 2 pets per passenger?

I've called 3 airlines and they all say one pet per passenger. And is it 'safe' to fly with my pets? I have a yorkie and a cat. I'm worried they could get lost by the airlines.|||Are you talking about taking your pet on board with you or checking it as baggage? The rules are differnt. American Airlines allows one carry on pet and two checked pets. Your pet will be safe, but they may not allow you to check your pet if tempretures at your departure or destination are expected to be very hot.|||Driving might be safer. slower but safer|||I am not aware of any commercial airline that allows more than one pet per passenger.


There are airlines that specialize in only transporting pets:


http://www.petaircarrier.com/price_quote鈥?/a>





I found this just by doing an internet search for pet air carrier.


You might be able to find others.

No comments:

Post a Comment