Saturday, November 19, 2011

What types of snakes can you have as pets?

Hi,


So I was looking at snakes and I know the friendliest are corn snakes..





What other snakes can you have as pets?


I know there are milk snakes and ball pythons.





Any info would be great thanks xx|||Get a cornsnake:D|||Depends on your budget. My king snake had a horrible temper so wouldn't advise that, corn's are very popular but also they are very popular...ha ha, so be unique and get a cotton mouth. No just kidding, 2 of the 3 boas that I've encountered were very pleasant so you decide...|||King snakes-many species


Woma pythons


bull snakes





...milk snakes are rather high strung





Here is my blog site with some ideas and link to reptilechannel: http://zoocrewkids.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment