Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would you take your pets to a pet daycare while you work?

alot of pets get really stressed when the owners leave the house.They act out by tearing things up and some just whine for a long time but Do you think if you had a pet daycare near you home would you take your pet there so it wouldn't be lonely while your away?|||We have an energetic Brittany Spaniel that goes to our Trainers Daycare about once every other week. We have found that it has been a great time for her to socialize with other dogs, reinforce training techniques and allow her to let off some steam. She absolutely loves her time there!|||I don't think they'd appreciate it if I dragged in a 4 foot aquarium full of fish.|||I'm sorry but I dont think many people would be interested. I mean it would be great for some pets that need human attention (King Charles Cavalier for example), but other pets can usually stay at home and do their own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment