Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is your favorite color and how many pets do u have?

I have 8 pets. How many do u have. Whats your favorite color and whats ur favorite animal. Answer in number sequence.


1.


2.


|||Number of animals=1


Favorite color=indigo


Favorite Animal=Russian Tortoise|||i also have 8 pets, all cats, i dont have a fav color, cuz i love them all, but am highly attracted to grey. fav animal right now is prolly a quetzal bird (im studying them for an art project) the cats names are Caprecia, Jazzmine, Briejette, Peggy Sue (like the song), Lynx (or "linky poo"), Hobbes, Cali, and Flint. |||1. I have 2 rabbits and I try and foster a animal 4xs a year.


#2. My favorite color is Blue. However I do like Burple as well. It's an awesome color. Like dark blue and purple mixed. Very pretty. |||1. My favorite color is Aqua.


2. I have 1 dog, 3 horses, 1 cat, 2 pot-bellied pigs, and 7 chickens.





I WIN!|||1.i have 6 (5 dogs and 1 snake)


2.fav color = red and black


3.fav animal =dolphin,wolf,lion|||1i have 0 pets because my chinchilla died.


2 my favorite color is yellow.


3 chinchillas.|||1.6(5 dogs, 1 cat)


2.Pink


3.horse|||1. Blue Green


2. I have...





3 dogs


1 cat


1 cockatiel


10 fish


1 frog


12 hermit crabs


1 tarantula|||1. 11 pets


2. Green


3. My favorite animal is a panda


|||i have 27 rabbits 15 gerbils 10 hamsters 2 goats 2 dogs 2 cats 18 hens 2 roosters 6 ducks a drake and used to have a rat.my fav colour is black|||1. I have twelve pets


2. Green


3. Ferrets


:)|||1. Navy Blue


2. Seventeen %26amp; Four Or Five More Coming From My Cockatiels|||1.Lime Green


2.No pets|||black and orange and i have 6 cats one hamster and 2 fish making that 9 pets|||1.2


2.Green


3.ball python||| 1.purple


2.1 budgie and 1 gold fish





|||7 rabbits


3 cats


4 dogs


fish |||i have zero pets and my fav. color is black

No comments:

Post a Comment