Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why do people with pets move to the country and feel the rules change for their pets?

Why do they feel they can allow their pets can run free?|||I would assume basically it would be the same people no matter where they live that are irresponsible.





I live on 180 acres. My dog is never out of the fenced yard unless we are with her. I will admit she is very rarely on leash here, because (what a novel concept) I have trained her.





Many farm/ranch working dogs basically never see a leash nor are contained. They are, however, trained.





As always, different situations. But I do understand your point!! Living in the country, I know a few people who have had to shoot loose dogs to protect their livestock.|||I don't see anything wrong with a dog running off leash if there is the room for it. If the dog is well trained and not messing up other people's yards I don't see the issue.|||Because in some cases, the rules DO change since some rural areas do not have leash laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment