Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it safe to have motion sensors when you have pets?

I have heard that it is not possible to have motion sensors when you have pets. Is it true?|||as long as you have different zones you can turn on and off its fine.


But if you dont, unless your dogs are always outside they will be setting them off all the time.|||I never had problems but I never heard that before...my cat died at 22 years old so I guess it did not bother her...|||Hi safe yes, but can be annoying. However MOST motion sensors NOW adays come with a height adjustment.





So if you measure the height of your pet--you can simply make your height adjustment higher than your pet.|||I don't think the motion sensors create problem for pets. I have AlarmForce systems. And have 2 kitties. Their system is customizable. Contact them and check.

No comments:

Post a Comment