Saturday, November 19, 2011

What dog breed would be good with my other pets?

I have a 3 year old bunny and a 1 year old hamster, what dog would be good with my pets? I'm not a big fan of little dogs. I really like Great Danes, but would they be okay with my other furry friends? I would want a dog at least the size of a Lab or bigger.





Thanks for answering





:)|||a english mastiff is like a great dane but not as tall but heavyer they are the heavyest breed I own one she loves animals she is a gental giant and is smart and loves everywon|||A stuffed dog.





There is NO breed of dog that would definitely NOT harm a rabbit or especially a hamster. There is a huge amount of variation from one individual to another within any breed, so you would need an individual dog that has almost no prey drive, which is very unusual in ANY breed. Personally, I would not trust any dog around a pet hamster or rabbit. Even if it did not view the small animal as prey and try to kill it, which is extremely likely, it could accidentally hurt such a small animal very badly by trying to play with it. Why don't you plan on keeping your dog away from your hamster if you must get a dog?|||a bullmaster would be great the are calm

No comments:

Post a Comment