Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How many pets do you have?

I'm just curious. I love animals and I think it's great to see what kinds of pets other people have.|||2 cats


2 dogs


2 parrots


1 cockatoo


3 iguanas


2 chinchillas


5 ferrets


3 white rats


4 lizards


and 7 boring angel fish|||A dog and a cat|||I do have 3 pets and I love animals too!


I have 2 fish, Merlin and Tonks and 1 rescued dog, Boonie.


I also keep seeds out on my porch and there are a few regulars, mainly cardinals (with their youngsters, too), titmice and chickadees, that come to visit everyday!|||I donot like dogs and cats in home............|||3 dogs 1 cat 1 guinea pig and 3 kids|||2 dogs 2 birds|||One...A Pomeranian, named Cujo.|||Outside Dogs = Flloyed and Speck


Kitten = Love


Turtle = Deiter





Soon to get a Inside puppy!|||1 Dog a Toy Fox Terrier,and 1 Big Stripped Cat!|||2 cats and 1 hermit crab, the other 2 crabs died a day after we got them. The names are JC, Jessie, and Artie(short for Artemis).|||3-


1. Baby= German Shep. mix ...7yrs


2. Hazel= Lhasa Apso....6 months..


3. Kitty= Cat.... 8 or 9 yrs.|||We got 2 dogs. I want a kitty, but my mom won't let me have one.|||Two, a black lab and a Brittany Spaniel.|||I am getting a cat next week. I have a Betta fish. I want a Pitbull, but my mom says no dogs, especially not a Pitbull! Oh well.|||dog, fish, %26amp; i used to have 2 hermit crabs.|||3 Cats





Mia - Siamese; 6 years old


Lily - Calico; 7 months old


Slayer - Silver Tabby; 7 months old|||I have a bunch of fish and my goldfish is soo smart because it makes a certain noise when it is hungry and we also play hide and seek!!|||5. Two kittens, two upside down catfish and one betta fish.|||I haven't but would love to get a dog one day.|||2


a dog and a cat.|||2 cats and one adorable husband (just kidding)|||HI...I have 4 cats and a chihuahua :)|||i have a umm...fish...


fish aren't as fun as dogs...i miss having one!|||3 dogs - Lab/Basset, Pitbull, German shepherd


3 cats - mutts


2 ferrets - boy and girl


1 hedgehog


1 royal python


13 chickens|||2





Kitty - Punkin


Sugarglider - Miss Felony|||i have 7 pets (2dogs, 4 cats %26amp; a hampster)|||5 fish


1 lizard


1 tree frog


1 cat


1 dog|||We have a red point stub tail siamese cat and an orange tabby kitten inside....a quaker parrot....4 anoles....a rose hair tirantula....and outside we have a red eared slider turtle...a brown semi long haired tabby and a grey tabby with patches of white (kittens)....a shepard mix....and a pitbull/sharpei mix. I have had ALL kinds of animals....anything you can think of...I have probably had it. I just LOVE animals and treat them like I would my own kids! Usually anything we have is a rescued animal that we rescued ourselves. I always seem to find one that is in need of some tlc. If we would never find these hurt or starved animals I would probably go to the animal shelter or pound and give one of those a home! I do know one thing...I can never turn an animal in need down.|||hi there...................... i have two dogs..... one is 2 months and the other 4 days puppy.... (opened its cute small eyes only yesterday ),2 rabbits(pure white), birds 6 pairs of love birds, and two peacocks(got it with the licence only okey.......) all as my pets in my farm house, and at times some un wanted guests like cobra visits rarely...... i have aquarium in my house.. i,ve got two white sharks and two black sharks(fresh water), a pair of white lion head gold fish, one black gold, one orange black gold, one orange white gold, tank cleaner, and 5 shrimps in my tank of 2 1/2 feet ht and 3 1/2 ft length. and one more thing to tell ya....... two of my dogs that i had 4 years back died.....|||2 cats, called buddy and little cat a bunny called buzz and 2 siblings called sophie and lee.|||3 hamsters, Chimp, Pig and Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment