Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How many of you think your pets are the most unique pets in the world?

everyone i know says that their pets do the most amazing things, but to me it's just normal stuff. i think it's because they love their pets and think that anything they do is the most amazing thing. what do you think?|||Considering that I own a Hyena and a komodo dragon, I would say, yes, I do have the most unique pets around.|||I do! I have over 9 pets and I want more.|||Every animal is unique in their own special way. Doing a special trick is amazing, but being the individual animal they are is uniquely different and amazing all in it's self. There are no other animals like the one that the individual is. I have several animals that are the same color, sex, and breed, but they are each unique in their own way that we know who is who.|||yea well your supposed to love your pet and think it is wonderful i have over 30 animals and i think they all can do something amazing.|||Not Me! I love my pets like heck but they are SSooooo LAZY!|||probably the same number of people who think their kids are the greatest in the world.|||its true, every owner that is truely in love with their pet will think and say it's the best pet in the world! same goes with children|||I dont think everyones pets are the same. whether you think your pets are unique is your decision. of course everyone loves their pets and think they are unique in a ceratin way but to other people you may think the things their pets do is original. Its your opinion. of course i think my pets are unique in their own way. but thats my opinion.|||My pets are awesome and I know I brag. But a lot of people don't realize how great pets rats make so I just try to get the word out. rats aren't all like eww. They are super awesome.|||My pets are pretty average.........I think|||i agree. i also think my pets are special!! especially my doggie, Zoe :) and i can take more. since i still live with my parents(i'm 14) i don't have much say in this, but... i would be willing to take more animals in under my care!! if allowed :P|||I do... dogs are the best pets, pugs are the best dogs, and my pug is the BEST PUG!!!! Mwahahahahaaaaa!!!|||1

No comments:

Post a Comment