Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are some really cool, exotic, or just fun pets?

I'm not getting a pet, not yet. I'm just wondering about pets for the future. This got started when my friend told me she was planning on getting an octopus (I didn't know they were pets either). I am looking forward to your answers :)|||Cool pets - dogs, bunnies, sugar gliders...


Exotic pets - lizards, tortoises, turtles, snakes, crabs...


Fun (crazy) pets - budgies, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs...


Hope I helped :)|||Sugar glider!!!:)))|||Justget a dog, you also get a best mate, get an exotic one if you want|||Rehabilitating orphaned squirrels is a BLAST!|||well i have chinchillas


but at the exotic farm i volunteer at we have


3 different types of kangaroos


camels (1hump+2hump)


mammoth donkey


fell pony


bush baby


chinchilla


giant Flemish rabbit


and more|||Ferrets but they take alot of time and effort to look after :)|||You should look at the Ashera cats, genetically made|||Meat eating frogs

No comments:

Post a Comment