Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is wonderful of having a pair of Russian Hamsters as pets and what are the negative points?

I am looking to buy a pair of Russian hamsters as a pet, so I would like to make certain that they are the right pet to kept.





Do they make great pets





I work all day and come home around 8pm and the week ends are my own. I live in an apartment. I go on holidays around the country in my card and occasionally abroad





So do you think they are the right pet for me





I do not have children or other pets|||ok..i am a kid and i think russian hamsters are great...they are small easy to keep and relatively cheap. They do bite though so when you buy them make sure they don't bite whoever picked them up. They are very fast moving so they keep you on your toes when holding them. they eat a variety of foods and you only have to clean them out once a week. They require a dwarf hamster cage which range from 拢20 to about 拢50 depending on the make. overall they are great pets. when you go on holiday either give them to a friend or give them allot of food and buy a large (rabbit) water bottle. They hide food neutral so they always have something to eat. hope this helps..good luck with your new hamsters.....|||I remember when my daughters were small and at junior school, one summer break they were asked, could they look after the classes Russian Hamsters, so they came home and asked me (well begged me) could they look after them. OK I said, not knowing what the heck Russian Hampsters were like. So, they brought them home. What a nightmare those six weeks were.These hamsters were tiny terrors, who bit the heck out of anyones fingers when the moment came,did numerous escape manoevers, and needed constant cleaning out, as they absolutely stank.I went through more elastoplast in those six weeks than I have my entire life. Good luck to you, you will need all of it.|||They make great pets but to not put them in the same cage because when they grow up they will start firghting as i found out the other week one of my hamsters nearly died but hes fine now they get very tame as you get to know them

No comments:

Post a Comment