Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have the Sims 2 Pets and University. How do I play both games on one disc?

I have the Sims 2 Pets and University, and I've been told that I can play the University Expansion Pack on the Pets disc. Apparently it saves it on there or something. Can someone please tell me how I can do this?|||well...umm,if you want to play sims2 pets and university together on one disk,all you have to do is make sure you the main game,which is the original sims2 game,you have to have the original game to play all the other sims2 games...


then you just shove the university disk in your PC,install it,then press finish(but make sure you don't let the game start)then take out the sims2 pets game and shove it in your PC again(yes,i mean it) install it and in the future you just have to use the last disc you installed in the PC to play all the sims2 games...





i hope this helped^^|||You always play the game using the disk for the latest expansion pack. In your case Pets is the latest expansion so the game will only run using that disk. When you save your game it is not saved on the disk but on your hard drive. You will still be able to play university with the pets disk. So just stick the disk in and play as you always would.

No comments:

Post a Comment