Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do your pets 'befriend' a certain member of the family?

I like to call my family's cat our's, but everybody else in the family thinks he's really my cat. I've noticed that most pets always stay by a certain member of the family, for example one of my schoolfriend's family has a lot of pets, and I only have to vistit his house once to work out which pet belongs to which family member. Is this the case with your pets? Thanks, and Happy Epiphany.|||Totally, we have 3 so called family cats; pumpkin, fleur and cherry.





Pumpkin is definitely my mums cat, she will only sleep on her bed and normally on her shoulder lol, she will always sit on her lap and just runs away from everyone else.





Fleur will only sleep in my room, she is literally in there 24/7 except from food and toileting, and if my door is closed then she sleeps just outside my door.





Cherry (the kitten) is still everyones cat for now, although she does spend a lot of time in my room and on my lap.|||yeah


my younger sister actually bought the little dog, and that dog knew she was boss. like my sister would do that thing they say, stare them down. when they see you dont let go of their gaze, whoever looks away first is the loser. so once they see you do that, you show em whos boss. well, that little dog would obey her and love her so much.


now she follows me ^.^


God i love that dog, shes so cute|||I was bought a dog for my birthday but because it didn't like my dad, she lived with my gran. And she adores this women. Although it is my dog she loves my gran more, which i dont mind it keeps her company.|||yes, that person is me.


for one i feed them and protect them.


if i am in a group, pets gravitate towards me.


i know why. i'm magnetic. it happens with people, too.


so they tell me.|||Yep.|||Yes....this is so true....

No comments:

Post a Comment