Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do your pets work together to get things they should not have?

My cat and dog worked together to get a box of cookies while I was at work, those two and the smaller dog ate every bit. Have your pets ever done anything or this sort?|||I was watching my ex's cocker. I came home one day and saw that they had a loaf of bread off the table. The cocker, and my boston are to big to get from the chairs to the table so I know they sent the Italian greyhound after it. Then they would dig holes just big enough for the little one to get of.|||no|||Not necessarily things they shouldn't have. My dogs have a treat ball, they roll it around and treats fall out.





Max never really did take to making the ball work himself, especially after realized that he could follow behing MB and grab the treats as MB got them to roll out.





Of course MB generally rolls the ball a good distance, then goes back for the treats, which by that time Max has eaten them. MB looks around going "WTH?"





Its pretty funny, although I feel bad for poor MB doing all the work, Max getting all the benefit, so I make sure MB gets to play with treat ball without Max in the room as well.|||every single day...





they trying to shred my couch to pieces...|||Yes I have two Chihuahua's and the bigger one chewed through the baby gate a hole big enough that the smaller one could get through And get to a toy I purposely left on the other side of the gate because if I leave the toys with them they completely tear them to pieces|||Yes. They have learned how to open doors and cabinets and drawers. They drag my cross stitch stuff out, they steal my toddlers Dora panties and my husband's socks. They steal bags of Cheetos from the cupboard. They are evil... all seven of them. lol|||LOL yes. My female cat can get into EVERY cupboard in the kitchen. I hide her treats in the refrigerator.





I had a friend that had cats that opened cupboards and had parties with the dogs. The cats had nimble paws to open the doors and the dogs had the jaw strength to rip the bags open.|||Fortunately not. My daughter's cat will knock things %26lt;food%26gt; off the kitchen counter to share with the dog!|||Oh yes, the cats knocked the crackers from the top shelf and the dog got them.|||yes





when i lived at home with my mom and siblings, i brought home a puppy. there was also another dog that we had for years





anyway, i swear the 2 of them would team up to somehow get out of the yard together and run around the neighborhood for hours. it was funny, theyd runaway together but rarely came back together|||OMG.....when i was still living with my mom, my cat would jump on the counter if someone forgot to put leftovers away and eat some and then drop it on the floor for my mothers dog. When my cat ran away my brothers cat picked up right were mine left off then only problem now is that he is almost 22lbs.|||Well, my large dog jumped up on the counter and pulled a cooling cake down. He and my two smaller dogs ate all of it , and got a trip to the vet because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment