Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does pets allowed mean that pets are free?

I have been looking at apartments, and some say pets allowed. Does this mean that pets can live their free without a monthly, or deposit fee?|||In general, I'd say no. Apartments/condos/rental homes require you to pay a pet fee so they cam properly clean the apartment after the animal has been there. That way they can get all the dog hair and dander out and get any smells out, fix damage, etc. "Pets allowed" just means they allow you to have pets on the premises, and will likely require you to pay a one-time fee.|||No, definitely not. The apartments I have lived in had a pet deposit, some of which was refundable. For dogs, I know the last apartment I lived in had a one time fee, as well as a monthly fee. I would just call and ask what the fees are, as well as what pets are allowed.|||Probably not most placed that allow pets require a monthly fee in case your pet damages something like the carpet or walls.|||absolutely not! Mostly likely there will be a deposit upon move-in.|||Yeah, I'd say that they're free, but there could be a SMALL fee

No comments:

Post a Comment